Training and Consultation
Harford Counseling is pleased to offer presentations and trainings on a variety of topics to include:
- Self-Care (Survivors of trauma and those working with them)
- Substance Use Disorders (As it affects the addict and/or family members)
- Understanding the complexities of working with children in foster care (Mental health perspective)
Harford Counseling also offers Consultation on topics such as:
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Creating & Implementing Your Vision
- Advocating Within Systems for Your Client
- Conference Development and Management
To Register call 410.836.7332 or email email@example.com
3 CEU’s offered for social workers and psychologists; $50 cash, check, or credit accepted.
Clinical Supervision…Are You Ready to Provide It? May 4, 2018 9 a.m.- 12 noon.
Private Practice…Dream or Nightmare? May 11, 2018 9 a.m.- 12 noon
Reserve your spot today!